Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Link:Happy-Happy Day

This is an excerpt from my entry today in onebreastbouncing.blogspot.com:


So Happy that the blook (blogs entries that are compiled and made into a book or centrilog as some called it) entitled Pink Platun will be out very soon. I am one of the 13 selected writers. Feel very thankful to the organisers. Amyz and CikDaun, Nida too for doing a wonderful job. This blook is about various tones and shades of writing genres and styles. There's a section about love, spiritual, life blunder, love story and survival. And of course, I'm writing about survival. My section will be the heavy part. Others will be in between or in the lighter mood. Why Pink? Because it has a tone that signifies sexiness and hot at the same time...softness and loudness using the different shades of Pink. That color is usually suitable for ladies or woman...as for me...it is even more suitable as it signifies the relationship with breast cancer awareness...

No comments: